Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our newest addition




Introducing: Buckeye!

Welcome, our new puppy! He is simply adorable and everyone has accepted him into the family like he has been here the whole time. Buckeye (named after Brutus and the Ohio State Buckeyes) was born 11 weeks ago and is 1/2 Irish Jack Russell, 1/2 English Jack Russell. He is a big time cuddle bug and too cute for pictures! Our oldest dog, Jake... has decided to be Buckeye's protector. He always has a watchful eye on Buckeye and let's him snuggle up to him when he's sleepy. Our middle dog, Tag is too excited for words (or barks). He is looking forward to having someone that can keep up with him in the yard. Our two cats, Meow and Bubbie.... well, let's talk about those two later; they haven't quite made up their minds yet. Now, if you want to talk about the humans in the house.... we are smitten; totally head over heals in love.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG what a cute puppy!! Makes me want to get another one--almost!!

And an adorable little boy too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Your new puppy is absolutely adorable! We have kittens. And they are hooligans. They get into absolutley everything. I have to child proof my house again. And then even things I would have given a toddler, I cannot have around because they eat everything. Darn chewers :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhhh! What a cute puppy!!!

sassy stephanie said...

That is just about the cutest pup I've ever seen! So sweet!!

Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

Honey Mommy said...

What a sweet puppy!

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Followers