Friday, October 31, 2008

Picture Perfect


So, a couple of weeks ago I took some family portraits for my neighbors/friends. We had a great time and everyone was pleased with the results.Yesterday, my friend calls to inform me that when attempting to pick up her pictures from the photocenter she was advised that she would need to provide the photographers release before they could give them to her. She explained “no really, it’s just my neighbor” but there was no budging…. Eventually, when the sales person started to get a line of customers, she finally gave in.I found this hysterical at first, then it moved into this whole feeling of pride…. my work? really? I love photography, and now that I have a stranger thinking that I’m a professional…. maybe I should take a deeper look. Hmmmm…. project analyst? PHOTOGRAPHER!!! Oh Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS. That is a really great family shot!

My Blog List

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Followers