Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!


I did not make it to my weight loss goal of 170lbs lost and surpass it (171lbs lost), with a month left on my "program"!


I have not decided to continue on to lose until the 26th of Feb for a final goal weight of "wherever the scale takes me".


I am not, right this second just 6lbs from being able to say "I am 1/2 of my previous self" at 177lbs.


My Dr did not say, that for my height (5'11") that she did not want me to weigh less than 170 because for me, that wouldn't be healthy. WHAT? A Dr just (did not) make a suggestion that I may be the perfect weight? No need to lose anymore? Wait.... Not that I need to be on a diet? Seriously... she did not say that. Did she?


I am NOT totally thrilled with where this journey has taken me over the last 14 months! I have not learned who I really am, what I'm truly capable of (without surgery or special diet foods), and how really really strong I've become throughout my life. Nope, not at all. ;)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

YOU GO HOT MAMA!!!! That is so awesome. Congrats on your success and I want to hear all about your secret to this fabulous weight loss.
PLEASE!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

*claps* Yay for you!!!! Awesome job! Now pass on the motivation so my kids dont call me "Jiggle" anymore!

SCREAMING FOR CHOCOLATE said...

Wow...what kind of program have you been on. I went on a low carb one a couple of years ago but stress ended that. It was very hard because there was so much I could not eat. Just an FYI...go for it before your kids are teenagers are young adults...cause that is when the stress really kicks in. Your pic on your site is very beautiful.

Good luck with continued success on your weight loss.

Coco

Heatherlyn said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal! That's very exciting!

Deb said...

and that is NOT something to be happy and proud about!

you rock... good job. i lost about 40 a couple of years ago, so i have an idea of what an amazing accomplishment that is.

Diane said...

I don't know how I missed this post! YAY for you!!!! You are an inspiration (which I'm sadly in need of right now).

Those Not Me posts confuse me (yes, I am easily confused, thank you very much)... I read them and then go, 'did she or didn't she?' Then I get a headache. Then I read other peoples' comments to see whether she did or didn't ;)

Mommynightowl said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

And I am not incredibly happy for you and thrilled at the place where you are in life: body, mind, and spirit. You are the best! muah

Tami said...

Wow! Congratulations! It sounds like you can do anything you set your mind to. So - what's next!?!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! I love hearing stories like this and seeing so much determination!! Keep up the great work!!

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Followers