I was visiting my neighbor, doot and she had this cute little questionaire. Just copy, paste and answer away. Let me know that you've done it so I come visit you!
First Baby Questions:
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? In the first 5 minutes, I was scared and anxious. After that and going forward, I was elated!
3. How old were you? 29 (and I had my son 6 wks before I turned 30)
4.How did you find out? EPT! Then, over the next two days, 6 more pregnancy tests... finally I was convinced at the Dr's office.
5. Who did you tell first? My husband and stepson, who were with me.... well, not in the bathroom, but you get the idea. Then I called my Momma
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I already knew. I knew because I had two amazing dreams about him... but yes, we did "find out" or as I like to say "validate" what I already knew.
7. Due date? Oct 4, 2000
8. Did you deliver late or on time? I delivered 2 days early (Oct 2nd) but if I hadn't, they were going to induce on my due date because I had extremely high blood pressure
9. Did you have morning sickness? No, I had migraines but no nauseau. I did however see my cat throw up two times, and it made me throw up. Think of how funny that must have looked.
10. What did you crave? It changed, but mostly different types of fruit.... Mango, Strawberry, Oranges.... then I would crave Cereal at 1am oh.... and Root Beer.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? The migraines; which I still get.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? None. I was overweight when I got pregnant, so I wasn't 'allowed' to gain. I actually lost weight, and gave birth weighing less than when I got pregnant.
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Yes, High blood pressure and anemia. I was put on bed rest 1 month before I had him.
15. Where did you give birth? Denver, CO
16. How many hours were you in labor? 24 long hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband
18. Who watched? My husband and My Mom.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? I had 3 epidurals and none of them 'took'. Then at the very end, the anesthestiologist came in and said how sorry he was, then said he was going to "give you something to make you forget". It was while I was in the middle of delivering my son, like in the last push... I don't remember delivering the placenta, or getting stitched up, or holding my son! I had to have my husband show me the video to prove that I held him! Now I do remember much more but it took a LONG time to get there!!!
21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lb 14 oz.
22. Did your child have any complications? No, he just wanted to sleep, and sleep and sleep!
23. What did you name her? Something really really special.
24. How old is your first born today? He's a crazy 8 right now