Ok, we are back... Week 2 already? Wow. That went fast... and I did not exactly complete my list! So, better luck next time? Please take a peek over at thrifyandchicmoms blog for more details if you're interested in joining in on this lovely accountibility list!
- Update my 2009 calendar with all important dates (so done... sooo sooo done)
- Take time each evening to read with the kid before bed (yes, complete and very nice.... although we need to make sure that I remain in a less vertical position during these reading times, as to not make it more of a cuddle/sleep time)!
- Purchase birthday cards for the year (done, and I'm so glad because it's such a pain)
- Send out my Sister and Stepmom's birthday presents (ok, this isn't done but I still have time... their birthday's aren't until the last few days of the month.... they are going on monday, promise)
- Download my Christmas photos (this is totally not my fault.... I went to download the pics from my card and it's not reading them! what the? So, I'm still working on it. I'm just going to attach my camera to the cable - which means locating the cable)
Alrighty then; 3/5 isn't horrible is it? I'm moving on.
- Send out my Sister and Stepmom's birthday presents
- Find my camera cable
- Download my Christmas photos
- Call the dog sitter and have her over to cover the many quirks of the three amigos
- Get ready to go to the mountains for our weekend getaway (can't wait!!!! Tubing at coppermountain, here we come)