- Send out my Sister and Stepmom's birthday presents (yes, done! Whoa!)
- Find my camera cable (finally found it.... with every other cable I own)
- Download my Christmas photos (yes, and made backup cd's too!)
- Call the dog sitter and have her over to cover the many quirks of the three amigos (did this... and they just love her. Jordan is going to be wonderful with them)
- Get ready to go to the mountains for our weekend getaway (totally ready. Can you believe this? We packed everything up last night after work so when we get home tonight from work, it get's loaded in the truck and off we go! OH YEAH!)
I'm not sure what to add for this week.... hmmmm.
I really want to work on some "me" stuff.
By golly, I've got it!
- Study up on my Reiki "skillz". For those who don't know what Reiki is, it's a Japanese technique that is used to promote healing through opening the chakras. I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and practice Reiki when I'm not working my "day job".
- Work on my scrapbooking. I won't even begin to pick one to begin on because there are sooo many pictures, themes, etc I could go with. I'll just start with the one that jumps out first!
- Play with my camera. I have this great Canon Rebel XSI and I can do a lot with it already, but I really want to become more proficient. That's a good place to start focusing!