Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's over....

San Diego Chargers.... all over.

Why break my heart? Why decide to only show up to the game in the 3rd quarter like you've done all season? Why, Phillip Rivers.... why must you hold on to the ball FOREVER?!?!

My 8yr old son is a Steelers fan. He's a little brat. I sent him to bed early as punishment for being a fan. I may restrict all TV use for the week if he doesn't shape up and change his loyalty (ok, maybe this whole last paragraph was just fantasy.... but come on, give me a bone here).

Damn.

Oh, but before I leave, I must still express my undying love to you.... LT (you couldn't help being hurt). And, I'm starting to really fall for you too, Sproles. Just keep showing up like you do!

Go Chargers (wheeping).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your team lost! They'll just pick up the pieces and come back stronger than ever next year. :)

My Blog Awards!

My Blog Awards!

Followers